Nanny Share Full Time

Scastill Scastill

Nanny Share Full Time

Hi

My family is also looking to do a nanny share. We live in the Hyde Park Area. We have a part time nanny currently but will need a full time nanny in December or January's. Our current nanny we share with another family so we are looking for a complete new nanny share. We are looking to share a full time nanny from 8-5 Monday through Friday. Looking to share hosting or willing to drop off.

Our son was born in June. My husband works at the The University of Chicago Hospital and I am a teacher.

Thank you

Shanna