Nanny Share

katkatso katkatso

Nanny Share

Seeking family for nanny share beginning mid-August when I return to to work from my maternity leave. Our son was born 5/30/17 so will be about 3 months when I return. Looking for Mon-Fri coverage 7:30- 5:00. Happy to host or to drop off. We live at Wabash and 15th.  We have 1 dog, 20 lb terrier mix, very friendly and great with the baby, she previously lived in a home with 3 young children and also does very well with our 5 year old triplet nephews!

My work is in Hyde Park, husband works in Loop, hoping to find another family with compatible schedules & needs.

We are a smoke-free household.

We are happy to introduce ourselves further via email & in-person.
Scastill Scastill

Re: Nanny Share

Hi not sure if you found someone but this could work for our family but the earliest we could start would be December

My family is also looking to do a nanny share. We live in the Hyde Park Area. We have a part time nanny currently but will need a full time nanny in December or January's. Our current nanny we share with another family so we are looking for a complete new nanny share. We are looking to share a full time nanny from 8-5 Monday through Friday. Looking to share hosting or willing to drop off.

Our son was born in June. My husband works at the The University of Chicago Hospital and I am a teacher.

Thank you

Shanna
ddphelps ddphelps

Re: Nanny Share

Hi! Are you still looking for a family? We live at 18th and Michigan and would be very interested in meeting you if you are. We are currently in a nannyshare that is working quite well but unfortunately the other family is moving to the suburbs. Our son William is 7 months old.