Nanny share 3 days week late Dec/begin. January

Meagsheets Meagsheets

Nanny share 3 days week late Dec/begin. January

Hi!  I am due in one week and we are still trying to figure out childcare.  We need childcare on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from about 7:30-5:30/6:00pm.  This would be starting late December or beginning of January.  We live in South Loop in the Lex building.  My daughter would be about 2 1/2 months old. Let me know if anyone is interested:)
AbigailCounter AbigailCounter

Re: Nanny share 3 days week late Dec/begin. January

Hi! My name is Abigail and I am a very outgoing, professional, prompt, and educated full time nanny. I have been working as a nanny for the past seven years and truly love what I do. To keep it brief, I have worked long term for infant twins and multiples. I have been a nanny for numerous infants and have had such amazing experiences with all of them. I am also a Mama to my sweet 10 month old girl. I was the nanny for a little boy who was a month older than her for the last 7 months and I am hoping to find a similar situation as it worked out wonderfully. I would have Haisley with me during the work week, which has amazing benefits for both the babies! From learning from one another, always having someone to play with, and adventure with. I have a double stroller, pack n play, and live in the south loop as well! Previously, I had my past kiddo at my place and theirs, but I am fine with whatever works best for you! I would love to answer any questions you may have! Look forward to hearing from you soon! Feel free to text 312-965-3566 or email Abigail.counter@gmail.com
Meagsheets Meagsheets

Re: Nanny share 3 days week late Dec/begin. January

Abigail,

Thank you so much for contacting me!
It sounds like you are very experienced with babies and watching multiples. With this being our first child we just really want someone that will take care of her like we would:) Where do you live in South Loop? What is your hourly rate? Also, I would love to set up a time to meet with you personally.

Thanks!
Meagan

On Oct 29, 2017 8:30 PM, "AbigailCounter [via The Sloopin Message Board]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi! My name is Abigail and I am a very outgoing, professional, prompt, and educated full time nanny. I have been working as a nanny for the past seven years and truly love what I do. To keep it brief, I have worked long term for infant twins and multiples. I have been a nanny for numerous infants and have had such amazing experiences with all of them. I am also a Mama to my sweet 10 month old girl. I was the nanny for a little boy who was a month older than her for the last 7 months and I am hoping to find a similar situation as it worked out wonderfully. I would have Haisley with me during the work week, which has amazing benefits for both the babies! From learning from one another, always having someone to play with, and adventure with. I have a double stroller, pack n play, and live in the south loop as well! Previously, I had my past kiddo at my place and theirs, but I am fine with whatever works best for you! I would love to answer any questions you may have! Look forward to hearing from you soon! Feel free to text 312-965-3566 or email [hidden email]

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Nanny-share-3-days-week-late-Dec-begin-January-tp3785p3788.html
To unsubscribe from Nanny share 3 days week late Dec/begin. January, click here.
NAML
AbigailCounter AbigailCounter

Re: Nanny share 3 days week late Dec/begin. January

Meagan,
Great to hear back from you! Being a first time Mama myself, I know how important it is to want the best care for your child and I’m certain I would be able to provide that for you. I live at 1620 S Michigan and I charge $16/hr. I am available anytime this week to meet so just let me know what works for you!
Abigail

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 30, 2017, at 11:13 AM, Meagsheets [via The Sloopin Message Board] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Nanny-share-3-days-week-late-Dec-begin-January-tp3785p3797.html
To unsubscribe from Nanny share 3 days week late Dec/begin. January, click here.
NAML
AbigailCounter AbigailCounter

Re: Nanny share 3 days week late Dec/begin. January

Hi!
So sorry for the late reply. I had some family things going on and was out of Chicago for a bit. If you’re still looking for a nanny, I’d love to chat. Hope to hear back, thanks!
Abbie

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 30, 2017, at 11:13 AM, Meagsheets [via The Sloopin Message Board] <ml+s1073605n3797h68 [hidden email]> wrote:

Abiga

[...]

NAML
Suzanne & Rahul Suzanne & Rahul

Re: Nanny share 3 days week late Dec/begin. January

Hello:

We recently moved in Southloop and are very interested in finding nanny share for our son (now 4.5 months old). We would be looking to share nanny with a like minded family starting early to mid March 2018. Our son will be 8  months old by then.

Please reply back at redjeep333@yahoo.com if you would like to discuss.

Best Wishes,
Suzanne & Rahul