Nanny share South Loop

lindsbrett lindsbrett

Nanny share South Loop

My husband and I have a 1.5 month old baby boy who we will need to find childcare/ a nanny for starting mid-February.  We would like to take part in a nanny share with someone in the Sloop.  We live at Roosevelt and Wabash.  Please reply if you there are interested parties.
Southoftheloop Southoftheloop

Re: Nanny share South Loop

Hi there! We are a little off on the timeline but are actually looking for a nanny share to begin around August. Let us know if there is any interest!
sthrockm sthrockm

Re: Nanny share South Loop

Hi there- I posted about a nanny share last Nov. We are at Roosevelt and state and are looking for a nanny share in April.  Our son is one month old.  Do you have a nanny already or are you starting from scratch (as we are?)
lindsbrett lindsbrett

Re: Nanny share South Loop

Hello -

We would still be interested in talking! We would be totally starting from scratch, too. I have to go back to work on February 9th so we had to enroll our son in a daycare (we went with It Takes a Village), as nothing else panned out and we needed care for him! He is about 2 1/2 months now (born Nov 16th). What requirements (hours, pay, hosting, etc) are you working with? If anything, may just be fun to have play dates, too! Let me know!

Thanks!
Lindsay
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2015, at 5:21 PM, sthrockm [via The Sloopin Message Board] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi there- I posted about a nanny share last Nov. We are at Roosevelt and state and are looking for a nanny share in April.  Our son is one month old.  Do you have a nanny already or are you starting from scratch (as we are?)

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Nanny-share-South-Loop-tp3032p3041.html
To unsubscribe from Nanny share South Loop, click here.
NAML
carjmartin carjmartin

Re: Nanny share South Loop

I am interesting in August.
carjmartin carjmartin

Re: Nanny share South Loop

I am interested in august
carjmartin carjmartin

Re: Nanny share South Loop

I'm curently taking care of 3 children and woould be interested in talking to you regarding you need for nanny in August as will be loosing one of my kids
Southoftheloop Southoftheloop

Re: Nanny share South Loop

Hi there!

Are you a nanny? Where are you located in the south loop? What are the ages of the kids you currently watch?

Thanks!
carjmartin carjmartin

Re: Nanny share South Loop

I watch 3 now ages 2, 2 1/2, and 10 months. The 2 and 10 months belong to one family. I live on the senior side of sky 55 but I have a pretty small space here . I would like to go to someone home if possible. I have had these children I have now since they were babies.

On Feb 6, 2015 1:36 PM, "Southoftheloop [via The Sloopin Message Board]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there!

Are you a nanny? Where are you located in the south loop? What are the ages of the kids you currently watch?

Thanks!

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Nanny-share-South-Loop-tp3032p3049.html
To unsubscribe from Nanny share South Loop, click here.
NAML
ggettman ggettman

Re: Nanny share South Loop

We are near Roosevelt and Michigan.  We have a 5 month old girl and have had our nanny for the past 3 months.  We absolutely love our nanny and are dedicated to her.  If you are interested in nanny sharing, using our nanny, let us know.
Southoftheloop Southoftheloop

Re: Nanny share South Loop

Carjmartin - I think right now we are looking for a situation with just one other child. If things change in the future, I will let you know.

Thanks!
DaisyMom17 DaisyMom17

Re: Nanny share South Loop

I haven't moved to sloop yet, but have a 17 mos old son (we are loooking at the 1201 Prairie building). Keep us in mind (do you need full time, part time, play dates...let me know!)
carjmartin carjmartin

Re: Nanny share South Loop

I'm looking for one full time child as I take care of 3 now and will be going to preschool in the fall

On Feb 11, 2015 11:07 AM, "DaisyMom17 [via The Sloopin Message Board]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I haven't moved to sloop yet, but have a 17 mos old son (we are loooking at the 1201 Prairie building). Keep us in mind (do you need full time, part time, play dates...let me know!)

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Nanny-share-South-Loop-tp3032p3057.html
To unsubscribe from Nanny share South Loop, click here.
NAML
kristynachicago kristynachicago

Re: Nanny share South Loop

Hi!

I'm not sure if you're still interested in a share, but I have a 10 month old who I am hoping to have care for on Monday and Tuesday from 8-5:30.  Perhaps this part time share would be a nice way to offset some of the costs for your family and provide a playmate for our children.  My mother watches my daughter full time now and is hoping to cut back and only watch her 3 days a week.  Please let me know your thoughts - thanks! :)
icedmocha7 icedmocha7

Re: Nanny share South Loop

Hi All,

My husband and I are expecting and would be interested in nanny share starting around August/September. Our baby would be just about 2 months by then. We'd like to share w/ another family as close by as possible. We're at 14th and Michigan. Please let us know if you're interested or if you already have a nanny that you're looking to share.

Thanks!!
Cass

carjmartin carjmartin

Re: Nanny share South Loop

I am currently taking care of 3 children and one will be going to preschool in the fall so I am looking for one more child. The two that will be back in the fall will be 3 and 1 1/2 and I have had them since they were born. I would be interested in taking with you

On Feb 16, 2015 7:45 PM, "icedmocha7 [via The Sloopin Message Board]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

My husband and I are expecting and would be interested in nanny share starting around August/September. Our baby would be just about 2 months by then. We'd like to share w/ another family as close by as possible. We're at 14th and Michigan. Please let us know if you're interested or if you already have a nanny that you're looking to share.

Thanks!!
Cass

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Nanny-share-South-Loop-tp3032p3060.html
To unsubscribe from Nanny share South Loop, click here.
NAML
Southoftheloop Southoftheloop

Re: Nanny share South Loop

Icedmocha7 -

My husband and I are expecting and looking to do a nannyshare beginning around August as well. Our baby is due the beginning of June. We are located at 15th and State and would be interested in speaking. My email is kathryn.babcock@yahoo.com if you have a second and want to touch base.

Thank you!