Nanny share wanted Hyde Park/South Loop

Scastill Scastill

Nanny share wanted Hyde Park/South Loop

My family is looking for a nanny share to start in December or January. We live in the Hyde Park Area. We have a part time nanny currently but will need a full time nanny in December or January. Our current nanny we share with another family so we are looking for a complete new nanny share. We are looking to share a full time nanny from 8-5 Monday through Friday. Looking to share hosting or willing to drop off.

Our son was born in June. My husband works at the The University of Chicago Hospital and I am a teacher.

Thank you

Shanna
AbigailCounter AbigailCounter

Re: Nanny share wanted Hyde Park/South Loop

Hi Shanna!
I am a hardworking, educated, trustworthy and reliable nanny. I have worked in childcare for the past several years and I truly love what I do. To keep it brief, I was a nanny for infant twins & other families with multiples. I have long standing relationships with all the families I’ve worked for, which is important to me! I am also a mom to my sweet 10 month old girl! For the past several months, I have been caring for another little boy along side Haisley, and it has worked out perfectly. I am hoping to find a similar situation! I am happy to host, as well! Previously, we went back and forth but whatever is easiest is ok with me! I have a double stroller, membership to the aquarium, take the kids on play dates, story time at Harold Washington, and much more! I live in the south loop so it sounds like this could be a perfect fit! Please shoot me a text or email and I look forward to chatting soon! 312-965-3566 or Abigail.counter@gmail.com