Nannyshare /Nanny November 1

DelphineN DelphineN

Nannyshare /Nanny November 1

Our little girl was born early August, my husband and I both work full time and we are interested in a nanny share. We do not yet have a nanny so would be open to joining someone who already has a nanny. We would also appreciate it if anyone has any recommendations for a Nanny who may be available November 1. We live at Michigan and 14th st. Thanks so much. Delphine
Scastill Scastill

Re: Nannyshare /Nanny November 1

Hi

My family is also looking to do a nanny share. We live in the Hyde Park Area. We have a part time nanny currently but will need a full time nanny in December or January's. Our current nanny we share with another family so we are looking for a complete new nanny share. We are looking to share a full time nanny from 8-5 Monday through Friday. Looking to share hosting or willing to drop off.

Our son was born in June. My husband works at the The Iniversity of Chicago Hospital and I am a teacher.

Thank you

Shanna