Nannyshare /Nanny November 1

DelphineN DelphineN

Nannyshare /Nanny November 1

Our little girl was born early August, my husband and I both work full time and we are interested in a nanny share. We do not yet have a nanny so would be open to joining someone who already has a nanny. We would also appreciate it if anyone has any recommendations for a Nanny who may be available November 1. We live at Michigan and 14th st. Thanks so much. Delphine
Scastill Scastill

Re: Nannyshare /Nanny November 1

Hi

My family is also looking to do a nanny share. We live in the Hyde Park Area. We have a part time nanny currently but will need a full time nanny in December or January's. Our current nanny we share with another family so we are looking for a complete new nanny share. We are looking to share a full time nanny from 8-5 Monday through Friday. Looking to share hosting or willing to drop off.

Our son was born in June. My husband works at the The Iniversity of Chicago Hospital and I am a teacher.

Thank you

Shanna
AbigailCounter AbigailCounter

Re: Nannyshare /Nanny November 1

Hi! I realize this post was from awhile ago but I just wanted to check and see if you are still looking for a nannyshaere? Thanks!
DelphineN DelphineN

Re: Nannyshare /Nanny November 1

Good morning,

We have found someone, best of luck to you!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 29, 2017, at 8:47 PM, AbigailCounter [via The Sloopin Message Board] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi! I realize this post was from awhile ago but I just wanted to check and see if you are still looking for a nannyshaere? Thanks!

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Nannyshare-Nanny-November-1-tp3738p3794.html
To unsubscribe from Nannyshare /Nanny November 1, click here.
NAML