New Divy Bikes location up at 14th & Michigan

MarkChicago MarkChicago

New Divy Bikes location up at 14th & Michigan

Tossed it up this morning, roughly 10-20 stalls right outside the Firehouse Restaurant.  Looks good!
tpoct tpoct

Re: New Divy Bikes location up at 14th & Michigan

they were putting one up at polk and wells too.
Night_Train_to_Mundo_Fine Night_Train_to_Mundo_Fine

Re: New Divy Bikes location up at 14th & Michigan

I can see the ones on 16th and State from my window. They get a LOT of use.
Steven Steven

Re: New Divy Bikes location up at 14th & Michigan

What happens if someone rents one of these stupid bikes and then someone else steels it from them before they can return it?  Who's going to pay for it then?  Probably us taxpayers.  Also, these rental racks take-up space from the parking meters which us taxpayers also fund through penalties.

Pretty soon we're going to see the ghetto people driving these stolen bikes for free and there will be none in the racks and we will be paying city penalties for the parking spaces taken up by the racks.  Voodoo economics.