New Sushi Bar?

SE SE

New Sushi Bar?

Is that a new Sushi Bar going in at the corner of Polk and Clark across from Blackies?
sloopy sloopy

Re: New Sushi Bar?

We heard this rumor to.  The source was someone that works in the building.

Not sure if it's true or not, but we wouldn't be opposed to a new sushi joint in that area.
Stephen Stephen

Re: New Sushi Bar?

It still looks like they have a lot of work left but their are tables and chairs stacked insided.
Stephen Stephen

Re: New Sushi Bar?

there
Weirdo Weirdo

Re: New Sushi Bar?

I live in the building and have heard this from multiple staff members, including the person in charge of leasing the retail spaces, so I'm considering it pretty solid. I like sushi occasionally, but I'm more excited about the positive effect it should have on the sloop and Printer's Row area specifically to have more diverse dining options.
joanna joanna

Re: New Sushi Bar?

Name is maybe Umai? Umai Inc. applied for a liquor license for that spot.
joanna joanna

Re: New Sushi Bar?