New building at 18th & Wentworth?

s0nginmyheart s0nginmyheart

New building at 18th & Wentworth?

I'm surprised there has been no talk of this, or at least I don't see a current thread. I typically take 18th Street coming home from the highway and just noticed this building about a month ago (where the park area is).

At first I remembered talk of the rock climbing facility a while back, but the building doesn't seem to look tall enough to facilitate that activity.

Does anyone know what it is? It's a modern looking building (shell) so far...
tc tc

Re: New building at 18th & Wentworth?

It's the Ping Tom Park Field House
WatertownPoliceCop WatertownPoliceCop

Re: New building at 18th & Wentworth?

they need a field house for ping pong?  sounds like a waste of tax payer money.