Northerly Island: Charter One Pavillion

Pat Pat

Northerly Island: Charter One Pavillion

Hey Everyone. So I know the charter one concert hall takes down their bleachers every winter but I saw this year that they took the stage down too. Does anyone know if this is a permenant take down before they renovate the entire park? Thanks!
forgettheharbaughs forgettheharbaughs

Re: Northerly Island: Charter One Pavillion

They have already scheduled a concert for this summer (Dispatch w/ Guster on 6/1) so I would assume that they will be putting the venue back together for the summer.
brianbobcat brianbobcat

Re: Northerly Island: Charter One Pavillion

The new plan for Northerly Island calls for enlarging and rotating the pavilion, but I didn't think any of that work was getting started just yet.