Old room 21 space sees new activity

TS TS

Old room 21 space sees new activity

I drove past a couple days this week and there was a lot of rehab activity happening in this space on wabash close to Cermak.  It looks liked they rehabbed the interior...anyone know anything?
South Loopr South Loopr

Re: Old room 21 space sees new activity

Good catch. Room 21 has been used many times for special events in the past year, so not sure if this is true activity to turn it back into a restaurant. I would love to see this space back in action as they have a huge outdoor patio and great layout for a restaurant. I realize many people might have said location doomed it, but it really was the food and should not have been priced the way it was. Everytime I visited the bar area, the place was packed, but did not get many returning customers.  With the Green Line being added about 1/2 block away, I hope to see old Cuatro space and Room 21 come back to life.