Overflow Coffee vs. Bridgeport Coffee

brianbobcat brianbobcat

Overflow Coffee vs. Bridgeport Coffee

Hi South Loopers,

I wanted to share an experience I had just today.  I teach at a higher-education school in the area, and several of my students wanted to do their commercial project on Bridgeport Coffee.  They contacted them and were given the okay, pending their PR agency's approval.  Well today, the PR firm emailed my students an extremely rude and condescending email belittling the student's offer to make a commercial for Bridgeport Coffee, for free none the less.

My students chose to not work with Bridgeport anymore, and contacted Overflow Coffee right away.  Overflow immediately said yes, and my student's are set to film there in the next days.  It's a real shame that Bridgeport wanted to work with the students and their arrogant PR firm put the kabash on it, even though they currently have no video on their website.

This really makes me support Overflow even more, and I hope everyone else does too.
Sandra Sandra

Re: Overflow Coffee vs. Bridgeport Coffee

The PR firm was probably afraid to lose business... I am glad that Overflow is working with you and your students. Hope the project will turn out great