Park on 16th and Wabash?

slo_oop slo_oop

Park on 16th and Wabash?

Any progress on the proposed park on 16th and Wabash? How come it takes so long to get anything started?
solman solman

Re: Park on 16th and Wabash?

KirstenAD KirstenAD

Re: Park on 16th and Wabash?

Hi!
Kirsten from the South Loop Dog PAC Board.  Here is a link to the latest information from the meeting held with us and the Chicago Park District:  http://16thwabashdogpark.blogspot.com/2012/09/news-about-fred-anderson-park.html

The Park District plans to have a community meeting in October about the park to display the plans and drawings for community approval.  You can follow the dog park developments on our facebook page, we post info as soon as we have it: https://www.facebook.com/SouthLoopDogPAC

We're also having an open board meeting tomorrow, Tuesday 9/25 at the Police Station 1718 S. State Street @ 7:30pm.  If you have any questions or want more information!  Hope that helps!