Parking Space Needed

Chi312 Chi312

Parking Space Needed

If anyone knows of a parking space available near 18th and Michigan, please let me know.  Thanks!
prairiedistrict prairiedistrict

Re: Parking Space Needed

I know of indoor spaces available at 1400 S Michigan but not near 18th and Michigan.
JeffStewartREALTOR JeffStewartREALTOR

Re: Parking Space Needed

Hey Chi312,

Are you looking to purchase or rent?

Jeff Stewart
REALTORĀ®, @properties
773-537-0700 OFFICE
jeffstewart@atproperties.com | www.JeffStewartREALTOR.com
Chi312 Chi312

Re: Parking Space Needed

Jeff,

I am looking for a spot to rent.  Do you know of any?
JeffStewartREALTOR JeffStewartREALTOR

Re: Parking Space Needed

None that I'm aware of for rent but thought i could be of help if you were looking to purchase a space.

I would recommend walking to buildings to see if any have bulletin boards up with spots for rent posted.  Because some buildings have no doorman or access for out of building residents you could always try for either rental buildings or call building property managers as they may have more info.