Parking Spots

AlwaysSloopin AlwaysSloopin

Parking Spots

Does anybody know of anywhere I can pay monthly for an indoor parking spot close to 16th and sate? My building doesn't have an extras
MarkChicago MarkChicago

Re: Parking Spots

Go to every condo building in your proximity and ask to post a notice that you are looking for a parking space.  I got a reply the same day in my building.

Otherwise, CraigsList has a page dedicated to parking.
SouthLoop Resident SouthLoop Resident

Re: Parking Spots

I have a space available in the 1620 building, indoor. Let me know if your interested.
Leave your email or number and i'll contact you.

_ _

Re: Parking Spots

Also - looks at parkwhiz and spot hero for monthly options
AlwaysSloopin AlwaysSloopin

Re: Parking Spots

SouthLoop Resident - shoot me an email: daltman314@gmail.com
Nogs Nogs

Re: Parking Spots

Two spots opened up in 1529 S State. Saw it posted on our bulletin board. Good luck

Nogs, can you post the details so I can contact somebody.  Can't really enter the building
SouthLoop Resident SouthLoop Resident

Re: Parking Spots

Sorry, I rented my space 3 days ago. Good luck.

I also heard that the parking spots across from south coast sushi are available for rent for $180 a month.
Nogs Nogs

Re: Parking Spots

sorry for the delay... been on vaca. Heres the details from the postings...

1) 2nd floor space, open end, no wall ($205/month) 815-353-1241

2) Two spots, $200/month - 312-804-4492

3) 3rd floor, one year minimum, $180 per month. 312-404-6473

Hope it helps.  It's a good garage, never heard of any break-ins or issues.

-Nogs-