Parking

parking parking

Parking

Hi, I am looking to purchase or lease an additional garage parking space in the South Loop. I would like the space no further North than 1400 S, no further South than 2100S, no further West than State St.  Does anyone know of any buildings that I should contact. Thanks for any advice!
TheDude TheDude

Re: Parking

You don't care about price range?
parking parking

Re: Parking

H there, I am flexible on the price.  I am having a difficult time finding any buildings that will allow non-residents to purchase or lease.  Thanks!

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:13 PM, TheDude [via The Sloopin Message Board] <[hidden email]> wrote:
You don't care about price range?

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Parking-tp2981p2982.html
To unsubscribe from Parking, click here.
NAML

TheDude TheDude

Re: Parking

Hmm.. yeah that does make it tricky. Meanwhile, I'm having trouble finding any sort of indoor parking for <$215/month.
GoBlue04 GoBlue04

Re: Parking

The Lex at Cermak & Indiana have been posting parking available for $140 (if I recall correctly) a month.  I know it's a little further South but not much.
parking parking

Re: Parking

Hi,

Thank you for the response.  I will certainly reach out to them!

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Parking-tp2981p2985.html
To unsubscribe from Parking, click here.
NAML

Not Much You Not Much You

Re: Parking

Don not rent from the Lex, they promise indoor heated parking at that price then don't turn the heat on all winter