Penthouse Loft Condo For Sale - Just Listed - 801 S Wells St #1005

bschwind bschwind

Penthouse Loft Condo For Sale - Just Listed - 801 S Wells St #1005

Hi - I just listed my condo. Depending on who you ask, it is South Loop or River South or Loop or Printers Row or all of the above. Anyway, at Polk and Wells. Tenant occupied until July 31, 2017. Keep as rental or use as home. Recently renovated.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/161-S-Wells-St-1005_Chicago_IL_60607_M85480-37527#photo5

Thanks for looking!

Brian (Former Slooper, begrudgingly now a suburbanite who doesn't want to distance landlord.)