Pepper Spray Attacks

cmc cmc

Pepper Spray Attacks

nogs nogs

Re: Pepper Spray Attacks

Thanks for poorly written article Trib... details galore. No addresses for the arrested? Or is that because they are minors?
MarkChicago MarkChicago

Re: Pepper Spray Attacks

Single parent households strike again.
Steven Steven

Re: Pepper Spray Attacks

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Night_Train_to_Mundo_Fine Night_Train_to_Mundo_Fine

Re: Pepper Spray Attacks

Screw that. This is OUR city. We pay taxes for the cops to do something about this crap. The lazy ass cops have almost zero presence in this neighborhood outside of punching their timecards at State and 17th.

This kind of stuff should be an embarrassment to these cops. How many of these checkerboard f****** cruise up and down the lakefront paths? They need to be out on the street, not only when they waddle from the squad car to SRO for a freebie lunch. Instead it's a tiny article buried at the back of the paper. The dimwit in the video spouts the stories in his vanilla, I'm on the payroll monotone. F*** him, get off your fat a** and be a visible presence on the streets.

The cops in this town are an embarrassment.