Piano Store at 1335 S Michigan

South Loopr South Loopr

Piano Store at 1335 S Michigan

ARTS ON THE MOVE: PianoForte Studios, a piano store that does business in the Fine Arts Building at 408 S. Michigan, has purchased its own building. Represented by real estate broker DTZ, PianoForte bought an 11,000-square-foot, three-story building at 1335 S. Michigan. Property records show the building sold for $1.15 million. The store plans to be in the new space this summer.

Emily Emily

Re: Piano Store at 1335 S Michigan

This is amazing news. I'm a pianist and very involved with Sherwood (1312 S. Michigan). I can't wait for this renovation and new store. PianoForte is fantastic!