Pita Belly Open?

TS TS

Pita Belly Open?

Can anyone confirm that Pita Belly is open?  If so, how is so far?
Sloop CHI Sloop CHI

Re: Pita Belly Open?

Pita Belly is open. Walked by last night. Looks nice.
TS TS

Re: Pita Belly Open?

Thanks for the confirmation! Sloopin, can you update the business counter?
JC JC

Re: Pita Belly Open?

Yes, It's definitely open. I ate there with my bf on Saturday evening. We shared a fattoush salad, it was quite delicious. The service however was a bit rusty; they seemed a bit awkward and slow. I'd still recommend the place though. They were very nice and I'm sure they'll work out the kinks as they become more experienced. I'm looking forward to trying some more of their menu items. Everything on the menu sounded great.
Chalf Chalf

Re: Pita Belly Open?

Woosh! Love that fattoush! Yes, it was fresh and tasty! Can't wait to try some of their other dishes.