Police after Mexico/Bosnia game

tperotti tperotti

Police after Mexico/Bosnia game

Any idea what was going on over by the 18th st bridge after last night's world cup warm-up match? I was getting into bed at 11 and heard sirens, looked out the window and saw 16+ police vehicles flying down 18th St and Indiana (I lost count). Most came from 18th and continued straight past Indiana, and a few turned right on Indiana - I assume to come up the opposite direction on Calumet. About half of the cars were unmarked, and one appeared to be a paddy wagon.
kelmer kelmer

Re: Police after Mexico/Bosnia game

I saw/heard the same thing, but have not been able to find out what happened on any news websites. Maybe a threat of rioting after the game but the police were able to suppress it?