Proposal outside Kaseys (2/2/13)

Nick Nick

Proposal outside Kaseys (2/2/13)

Hey Sloopin board

Wondering if anyone took pics or a video or anything of the proposal that went down across the street in the plaza on 2/2/13? My fiancé would greatly appreciate if you could send them :) please reply if you took any. Thanks!
Alyssa Alyssa

Re: Proposal outside Kaseys (2/2/13)

We were in Kasey's that night, but sadly have no pictures of the proposal. I did want to say congratulations however. Everyone in the bar that night thought you did a great job with the proposal!
SirMix-a-Lot SirMix-a-Lot

Re: Proposal outside Kaseys (2/2/13)

How did it go down?

I'm not a fan of that marriage establishment but lots of people seem to dig it.