Question about Panozzo's

Sloop Neighbor Sloop Neighbor

Question about Panozzo's

Has anyone noticed the changes at Panozzo's lately?  The place looks empty and most of their food seems to have changed.  What gives??
STEVEN STEVEN

Re: Question about Panozzo's

While their food is quality and it isn't the average Italian deli they have gotten pretty cocky about their product. They only let you order what is on their limited menu and often get pissed if you make changes to what they consider, "The perfect sandwich." Most of their old sandwiches are gone and when asked why the said, "We didn't want to make things a 4th grader could."

I am so over this place and they really need to decide if they are a deli or a restaurant because the Thanksgiving card tables are laughable along with their customer service.
namaste namaste

Re: Question about Panozzo's

http://www.sloopin.com/2013/02/panozzos-raising-bar-in-2013.html

The changes were mentioned in this blog entry.
rememberthebreath rememberthebreath

Re: Question about Panozzo's

Panozzo's is renovating the space right now.  The card tables in the space are temporary.  The sparse look right now, lack of coolers is due to the construction.

From their Facebook site:
"We told you at the beginning of the year we were upping the ante. And if you've been in the shop this week, you've noticed things are changing. Stay tuned. We're going to be bigger & better than ever!!"  7/26

"Phase One of our quest for world domination is complete.

We think it'll take four phases, but we're overachievers.....we'll have it done in three. Until then pardon the dust."  8/1