Recommendation for an Electrician?

sloopy sloopy

Recommendation for an Electrician?

Does anyone have a good recommendation for an Electrician in the neighborhood?  Have a small problem, but need a pro to come out and ensure it's not a bigger problem.

Thanks!
locallady locallady

Re: Recommendation for an Electrician?

I use Nech Electric for my condo and business.  Adrian is the owner.  He is reasonably priced and amazing.  He does everything from wiring to tvs, lighting etc.  He's also really educational!  I learned a ton from him over the years.

http://nechelectric.com/ is the website.
deacrq deacrq

Re: Recommendation for an Electrician?

ROBERT MILES, HE CHARGED US $200 TO PUT IN CEILING FAN, VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONAL
davistrembley davistrembley

Re: Recommendation for an Electrician?

I have used electrician miami to re-wire whole apartment. All the technicians were very skilled and experienced, i wholly recommend them for all electrical problems.