Retail Under 1620 S Michigan?

JustysCutie JustysCutie

Retail Under 1620 S Michigan?

The past week I have seen them building something out near the garage of the 1620 S Mich building. Looks to have fitting rooms. Any ideas on what this is going to be!?  SUPER Excited!
1620res 1620res

Re: Retail Under 1620 S Michigan?

It is a storage room buildout. It has been advertised to residents as a place to rent for their extra stuff, and it is unclear if it will be open to the public. Sorry to disappoint...we were hoping for something more exciting too!
Justyscutie Justyscutie

Re: Retail Under 1620 S Michigan?

Funny cuz I live in rebuilding and have heard nothing. Wish it was something better ughhh
Slp Slp

Re: Retail Under 1620 S Michigan?

I own in this building and I am highly disappointed to say the least. Talk about a bad decision. So unfortunate.
s0nginmyheart s0nginmyheart

Re: Retail Under 1620 S Michigan?

Why are you disappointed in 1620?