Roosevelt Collection - Confirmed Business

Mike Mike

Roosevelt Collection - Confirmed Business

Fleet Feet's moving in. Confirmed per Fleet Feet catalog rec'd in the mail today. I'm personally ecstatic to have such a community-oriented store joining us in the sloop!
K K

Re: Roosevelt Collection - Confirmed Business

Nice!  Won't get too excited until I see it open, but thanks for the update!
William William

Re: Roosevelt Collection - Confirmed Business

After seeing Lincoln last night at Icon, I can see why businesses have been reluctant to open up shops in Roosevelt Collection: the parking garage. It's like something out of Kafka: a maze with no exits.

I wonder if the attendants get tired of being asked where the stairs are. (Answer: there aren't any, except for a stairway that simply takes you from one level of the garage to another but not actually, you know, out of the garage.)
Dan Dan

Re: Roosevelt Collection - Confirmed Business

Any more news on other confirmed businesses aside from Fleet Feet?

I do have to agree with William that this parking structure is one of the worst designed I have ever seen.  The must spend a small fortune paying those people to help navigate traffic down there.  I dont think there is much they can do about it now, but I doubt that is the reason businesses haven't leased here.  Although those attendents just add to the common area costs which are passed back to the tenants.  Eventually they plan on charging for parking here which should mitigate those costs but in turn could drive away consumer traffic.  In the end, a bad parking ramp is still better then no parking at all.
Jason Jason

Re: Roosevelt Collection - Confirmed Business

Ulta has been announced via Crain's.