SLoop Kids Halloween events?

Stateand14th Stateand14th

SLoop Kids Halloween events?

Just wondering if anyone knows of any KIDS Halloween events on 10/31 in the SLoop.  We will participate in our condo trick-or-treating, but I'm curious if there are any other activities nearby?  Thanks.
cmc cmc

RE: SLoop Kids Halloween events?

We have fantastic trick or treating in Dearborn Park I and II…start early though because the candy goes fast!

RE: SLoop Kids Halloween events?

Chicago Women's Park has the Friendly Trail around the park, details are on the Park District's website.  PDNA has a Halloween party on 10/27 and then organizes a pre-trick or treating parade on 10/31. Hope that helps!
Mac Mac

Re: SLoop Kids Halloween events?

Just go to South Loop School playground that night, there will be hundreds of kids walking around.
Boo...Spooky Halloween Boo...Spooky Halloween

Re: SLoop Kids Halloween events?

If you want your kids to be really spooked and scared send them south on State Street or South on S. Michigan...you know, past the Stevenson Expressway.  Unless they are stupid your kids will be scared.

South Loop Resident South Loop Resident

Re: SLoop Kids Halloween events?

The Prairie District Neighborhood Alliance always has amazing Halloween Events for the whole family.  They even have a Halloween Family Parade followed by trick or treating in the Prairie District.  Go to thier webistie for all the details. http://pdnachicago.com/page10.php
Stateand14th Stateand14th

Re: SLoop Kids Halloween events?

Thanks for the info and recommendations.
joanna joanna

Re: SLoop Kids Halloween events?

It looks like Hackney's is having a Pumpkinfest on Saturday - http://fb.me/24nh0PjkV