Salon Recommendation

cmc cmc

Salon Recommendation

Hi, I'm looking for a salon to go to...used to go to Daniella's (and loved it) but that's gone.  Can anyone recommend a place nearby for cuts and color?  The closer to Printers Row the better!
JRC JRC

Re: Salon Recommendation

I was missing Daniella's too and then I tried Michele Lynn Studio on a whim after I received a coupon in the mail. Mallory did a great job and I’ve been back twice since. They moved to the Styling Studio at 1518 S. Wabash – definitely not in Printer’s Row but still in the Sloop. Their prices are comparable to Daniella's. Sorry I don't have the card on me to give you the direct line.
cmc cmc

Re: Salon Recommendation

Thanks so much - I will give it a try!
s0nginmyheart s0nginmyheart

Re: Salon Recommendation

Mallory is actually a friend of mine - she will be happy to hear she is being name-dropped :) Styling Studio is 312-427-8888.
L L

Re: Salon Recommendation

Did you ever get your hair done by Jessica? We got a call several months ago letting us know that she's moved over to Aniko over by Trader Joe's! She's still listed on their webpage: http://www.anikosalonspa.com/bios/
cmc cmc

Re: Salon Recommendation

Is that the same Jessica as the one that worked at Daniella's?  It's hard to tell from the picture...but if it is her that is who cut my hair before and I would LOVE to find her again!  Please say it's true!