Seeking Parttime (2-3 days) Nanny Share (already have a nanny)

Cdetournay1 Cdetournay1

Seeking Parttime (2-3 days) Nanny Share (already have a nanny)

We have been nanny sharing with the same family for about a year, however, they are moving as of December so we are looking for another family that would be interested in nanny sharing starting the first week in January. We have a 13 month boy and already have a fabulous nanny that we have been working with for over a year and who is very comfortable watching 2 kids of the same age. We are only looking for Tuesday's and Thursday's as well as potentially Friday's.

Please email and or call if interested to meet up to see if our kids would be compatible.

charlotte.detournay@gmail.com or 312-257-9314

Thank you!

Charlotte