Seeking family to join nanny share

DishesRdone DishesRdone

Seeking family to join nanny share

Posting for a friend.  Feel free to reach out to me for more information.

We are looking for a family to join our nanny-share with our wonderful nanny and 1 year old daughter.  Hoping to find a child close in age.  Our nanny is absolutely amazing! We are currently in a nanny-share that will end soon due to the other child going into daycare. Our nanny watches our daughter from 7:30-5:30 M-F, but is flexible. She drives and is super active with the children. They are always going to play spaces, the park, and she coordinates other fun activities focusing on a child’s development.  We live near Taylor and Racine. We have a duplex up, so plenty of space for additional gear (if needed), as well as, lots of toys for indoor play for the coming cold weather! For warmer days, we have a large outdoor private terrace and parks in walking distance.