Seeking family to nanny share in South Loop

Cdetournay1 Cdetournay1

Seeking family to nanny share in South Loop

This post was updated on .
Good Morning!

We have a 13 month son who has been in a nanny share since he was 3 months old. Unfortunately our other family is moving so we are looking for another family to share our wonderful nanny with. We are looking for Tuesday's and Thursday's from 8:30-5:30 and potentially some Friday's and Monday's. We are looking to start with the new family the first or second week in January. Preferably seeking a child around the same age but are flexible. Also we have been used to hosting half the time.

Please contact me if interested!

Charlotte.detournay@gmail.com