Seeking nanny or nanny share in the south loop MWF

hgriffin hgriffin

Seeking nanny or nanny share in the south loop MWF

We may be early to the party, but we are putting our feelings out for a nanny or nanny share for our little guy starting in February when he will be 3 months old.

We only need care Monday, Wednesday and Friday from around 7:30am-5:30pm, but we can be flexible. We live near Cullerton and Calumet and are willing to host.

Please reach out to me if you're interested! Hjgriffin1@gmail.com
Suzanne & Rahul Suzanne & Rahul

Re: Seeking nanny or nanny share in the south loop MWF

Hi, saw your post. We are looking for a nanny share 4days a week and are flexible on the days - (Monday-Friday) We have a 5 month old are are looking for nannyshare beginning of March. We are at 18th and Prarie. Please feel free to email me at redjeep333@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you,
Suzanne and Rahul