Sloop Barcrawl

Goose Goose

Sloop Barcrawl

hey all,

I'm looking to do a sloop barcrawl with some friends.

anyone been on one and wouldn't mind sharing their list or can anyone suggest some good bars for a barcrawl?

-goose
slew28 slew28

Re: Sloop Barcrawl

I did one with some friends a little while back. Nothing formal, but the list was (I think...it gets foggy):

-Krolls (bonus for decent breakfast)
-Weathermark
-City Tavern
-Flo & Santos (lunch)
-Wabash Tap
-Villains (burgers)

We ended up going to Simone's in Pilsen from there. Great times. A lot of good options when you really stop to think about it.
TS TS

Re: Sloop Barcrawl

Make sure u add square one to that list.
Keep You Posted Keep You Posted

Re: Sloop Barcrawl

Not that I am a huge fan...but Scout seems like the kind of place that might be on the list of a bar crawl! Why not also include Zapatista for a shot of good tequila?!
slew28 slew28

Re: Sloop Barcrawl

All good ideas. We didn't visit Square One as its a bit high class for our band of drinkers. And Scout is just not our scene. But again, this list and additions shows how many great options are popping up in the 'hood.