Sloop Internet Speeds

William William

Sloop Internet Speeds

About a week ago, our internet speed slowed to a crawl. We didn't change any equipment or anything. It's just that everything that worked well before now barely works.

Comcast has been little help--in fact, I've given up twice now after being on hold for an eternity.

Does anyone know whether there's work being done on the network in our neighborhood? Or has anyone else experienced a similar slowdown in speeds? We're talking 1/10th the speed we pay for.
nogs nogs

Re: Sloop Internet Speeds

I've had some major connectivity issues since that bad storm last week. As you said, Comcast has been no help at all.

Sigh
Crash86 Crash86

Re: Sloop Internet Speeds

We had an older building that had only ATT lines, and Comcast wouldn't touch our building.  Our Board found another vendor, and I couldn't be more happy.  I've got consistent fast speeds and I'm not paying anywhere I used to for Comcast.