South Loop Babysitters?

Elizabeth Elizabeth

South Loop Babysitters?

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to find a babysitter for the occasional date-night?  If you have used an online site which one did you have success with?  Thanks!
MBH MBH

Re: South Loop Babysitters?

I have used sitter city with some success. I haven't found someone in the sloop though. Sorry.
Sternlie88 Sternlie88

Re: South Loop Babysitters?

You should post something at Columbia College. Cheap and a huge selection of college students who are always looking for some extra $$.
Liz Liz

Re: South Loop Babysitters?

I'm a young professional living in the South Loop with a great deal of past babysitting experience (and could honestly use a little extra income to help pay off student loans). If you are still looking for an occasional babysitter, I'd be happy to be considered (though I'm not certain how it would be best to be in touch as I'd rather not post my personal contact information here).

Allison Allison

Re: South Loop Babysitters?

Seconding Lizzys comment. I'd love to be of help, I have past nanny experience and babysitting experience as well. I'm 27, recently married and moved here from New York, having grown up in Florida. I'm in the South Loop and nannied for a family down here for about 6 months before finding full time employment. I miss the interaction with the kids and the extra income it provided! Let me know how and if you'd like to get in touch.
cmc cmc

Re: South Loop Babysitters?

Allison, I'm not the original poster but would be interested in meeting you as I'm looking for a reliable occasional babysitter...if you are interested please let me know.  cascat333@gmail.com
prbotts prbotts

Re: South Loop Babysitters?

Same comment here as from cmc, my wife and I moved to Dearborn Park in fall 2011 and now have a lively 10-month-old.
Please send an email to paul (dot) botts (at) gmail (dot) com, thanks.

Elicia Elicia

Re: South Loop Babysitters?

I am newer to the South Loop neighborhood and have many years of babysitting and nanny experience. I only have one family I occasionally babysit for now and would love to build my network back up for back up babysitting. I am a 26 year old professional, but am available on certain week nights and weekends. Feel free to email me at southloopelicia@gmail.com for any parents who need another back up.

Thank you!