Quantcast

South Loop Climbing Gym

joanna joanna

South Loop Climbing Gym

Another fitness option in our neighborhood? http://www.firstascentclimbing.com/ Address not given - just says South Loop with a downtown view ....
Brandi Brandi

Re: South Loop Climbing Gym

does anyone have any idea where this will be??
Sloopr Sloopr

Re: South Loop Climbing Gym

The company said they will be mentioning the exact location on Facebook soon... I'm anti facebook, so if anyone finds out, please post.
Bd Bd

Re: South Loop Climbing Gym

Makes me worry that te won't open this fall because they have not secured a location. Why else keep it a secret?
anonamoose anonamoose

Re: South Loop Climbing Gym

canal and 18th
Sloopr Sloopr

Re: South Loop Climbing Gym

I dont think it is Canal and 18th. They told me it would be near easy train transportation.
K K

Re: South Loop Climbing Gym

Canal and 18th is 2-3 blocks from the red line and the new green line stop (once built).  I would think that would be close enough to be called easy train transportation.
liuhuan liuhuan

Re: South Loop Climbing Gym

An ipipero is online book abundance with accepted digitization ability which enables you to subscribe for magazines online. We are abiding that with time and technology readers accept started account e-books at their affluence with agenda accessories and this is area we http://ashsale.net/goods-38-Ash-Ralf-Studded-Lace-Up-Boot.html online women s shoes comes in play to advice you accumulate your absorption and to let you break forth with the technology today. We accept added than 500,000+ books and annual accessible online for account and cable purpose. We are abiding that our accumulating of books will advice you acquisition what you need. We consistently accept something to action for Competitive Exam Books, Online Annual Subscription, and Accounting Exam Books etc.