South Loop Nanny Share

ddphelps ddphelps

South Loop Nanny Share

My wife and I are looking for a family that is interested in sharing a nanny in the South Loop. We are currently in a nanny share for our 7 month old boy that is working out very well but unfortunately the other family is moving to the suburbs. Currently the hours are 8:30am to 6pm Monday - Friday but we would be open to discussing an alternate schedule if that is a sticking point!

We are happy to host/split hosting/or drop off every day. We live at 18th and Michigan. If you are interested please email me at ddphelps@gmail.com
amoreno1211 amoreno1211

Re: South Loop Nanny Share

Hi!

Have you found another family for the Nanny Share? We currently have a 2 month old but will be 3 months in early Oct.

We are looking for a nanny share for part of the day maybe 12-4pm.

Would you all be open to those times?

Thanks!
AbigailCounter AbigailCounter

Re: South Loop Nanny Share

Hi! Are you still looking for care? I have a 10 month old daughter who is such a joy. I am also a nanny who has worked in childcare for several years with infants, twins, and multiples. For the past several months we have been in a nanny share type of situation and it has worked out perfectly. I am at 16 & michigan and I’m happy to host if need be! I would love to go into further detail and answer any questions you have. I look forward to hearing back!
AbigailCounter AbigailCounter

Re: South Loop Nanny Share

Please text 312-965-3566 or email Abigail.counter@gmail.com
DishesRdone DishesRdone

Re: South Loop Nanny Share

Emailed you!
AbigailCounter AbigailCounter

Re: South Loop Nanny Share

Hi Brittany! I don’t see an email! But please feel free to text me for quicker response! 312-965-3566. Look forward to hearing from you!
Abbie

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2017, at 8:37 PM, BrittanyL [via The Sloopin Message Board] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Emailed you!

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/South-Loop-Nanny-Share-tp3779p3805.html
To unsubscribe from South Loop Nanny Share, click here.
NAML
Cdetournay1 Cdetournay1

Re: South Loop Nanny Share

Good Morning,

Are you still looking for a family to nanny share with?
AbigailCounter AbigailCounter

Re: South Loop Nanny Share

Hi! So sorry I just saw this for some reason! I am still looking for a family to nanny for! Yes!

Sent from my iPhone

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/South-Loop-Nanny-Share-tp3779p3822.html