Spanglish finally doing work/opening November!

bingo bingo

Spanglish finally doing work/opening November!

Walked by today, I saw the windows were finally transparent and they were putting in light panels, tables, and counters. http://cl.ly/KeCC/2012-11-03%2017.20.44.jpg

The holy grail of long-term teased businesses in the Sloop! I only worry for Flaco's Tacos, which currently is my go-to for takeaway in the Sloop.

From Metromix: "Opens in November"...and the food will be similar to La Cocina; basic Mexican fare.

http://chicago.metromix.com/venues/mmxchi-spanglish-mexican-kitchen-venue
Guest Guest

Re: Spanglish finally doing work/opening November!

Unless significant work was done since Wednesday, I don't think they will be opening in November.