Splash into Summer... SAVE $200 on tuition

s.nelsonnook s.nelsonnook

Splash into Summer... SAVE $200 on tuition

Splash into Summer...
and SAVE $200 on your 1st month's tuition!

Stop by The Nook Daycare, South Loop
located at 1929 S. Archer Ave 60616
and inquire about this summer's great promotion. We have spots in our Infant, Toddler and Two Year Old Rooms, but spaces are filling fast. We have part time and full time options available. We also have drop in care available for those parents who need last minute care. Visit www.hoppingin.com for all your drop in care needs.
*And we are still offering FREE Registration until September, which saves you $250

Splash into Summer expires July 31st, so hurry in! or call TODAY
312.526.3255