Sprint Cell coverage Wells and harrison?

kenp kenp

Sprint Cell coverage Wells and harrison?

Is anybody else having dropped calls or problems with only hearing every other word the person says as-in when you call somebody from south loop (Wells and harrison) you cant hear them but they hear you.

Weird part is that we upgraded phones from a iphone 4 to a iphone 5c and we still have problems.  But my 5 on a different sprint account has no issues what so ever even if we test the same call from the same spot.

Please let me know as i am working with sprint to resolve this.

Thanks

-KP