Quantcast

State Street

Dbl J Dbl J

State Street

Anyone know when the "smart Grid" is to be finsihed with the State Street portion between 18th & I-55?
sloop1 sloop1

Re: State Street

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
rememberthebreath rememberthebreath

Lack of netiquette

This message board (and commenting threads) could benefit from some community rules and netiquette. The lack of respect in the threads and message board really is off-putting. If you can't be polite or civil, don't say it.
brianbobcat brianbobcat

Re: State Street

No, but it sure it taking a while.  I looked in the trench at Taylor and Wells and saw at least 6 massive, like 6" or 8" conduits, running through.  I would just like to know what exactly it is they're installing.