Street parking close to 15th and State

fogla fogla

Street parking close to 15th and State

I have recently moved to the South Loop, close to the intersection of 15th and State Street. I do not receive the parking spot in my building's garage until the 1st of April. I have purchased a Chicago Vehicle Sticker and have been assigned a zone number of 1674. I have been trying to look at the Chicago residential parking zone map (http://www.chicagotribune.com/bluesky/chi-chicago-residential-parking-zones-bsi-map-htmlstory.html) and figure out the areas where I can park. But close to 15th and State, there seems to be no valid parking zone available. Can anyone please help me understand what are my parking options? Any form of guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!