TV Pilot on 16th and State

JeffWagg JeffWagg

TV Pilot on 16th and State

I did a little sleuthing and it looks like we're giving up our parking for a Fox TV show called "Empire." They were filming inside the building on the southeast side of 16th and State.

"A unique family drama set in the world of a hip-hop empire."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3228904/
Night_Train_to_Mundo_Fine Night_Train_to_Mundo_Fine

Re: TV Pilot on 16th and State

Interesting. Saw all the trailers and trucks. Kind of odd though, that's a rather generic, even ugly building.
KalEl KalEl

Re: TV Pilot on 16th and State

I live in that 'ugly' building. They weren't shooting in the exterior of the building. Only on the top floor, and one of the units there.
Steven Steven

Re: TV Pilot on 16th and State

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Night_Train_to_Mundo_Fine Night_Train_to_Mundo_Fine

Re: TV Pilot on 16th and State

Purple and white stripes of bricks. Fake balcony railings. And the world's largest CLEANERS sign in red neon. It's quite the looker.