Take Out Recommendations

NewSloop NewSloop

Take Out Recommendations

Apart from Flaco's (which we love), what can you recommend for good take out in the South Loop?  Insight on food quality, pricing, and timeliness of deliveries appreciated.
holly.west082 holly.west082

Re: Take Out Recommendations

Ameritalia!  The food is fresh, high quality and everything is made from scratch.  Delivery is fast too.  Just call the restaurant directly to place your order to avoid Grubhub fees!
Mr. F Mr. F

Re: Take Out Recommendations

I think Spanglish blows flaco's out of the water
Nanovot Nanovot

Re: Take Out Recommendations

I second that Spanglish is way better than flacos.
Pollydot Pollydot

Re: Take Out Recommendations

Asian Outpost! Although you get bigger servings if you dine-in. $3 delivery charge. SRO is also one of our favs, but their delivery fee is pretty high, like $6, so we just do carry out. And Harold's Chicken carry out, obvi.
lml lml

Re: Take Out Recommendations

Just tried bodhi thai on 18th and Jefferson this week. The food was great and it beats out our old standby, opart, by far. Highly recommend it; it's the second place by the owners, who also have a restaurant in Berwyn.

http://www.bodhithaibistro.com/Bodhi_Thai_Bistro.html
chiguy773 chiguy773

Re: Take Out Recommendations

Thanks for the recommendation, Opart is my usual go-to Thai place I will give Bodhi a try!