Quantcast

Tejas Yoga - Moving & Expanding in the South Loop

SLY SLY

Tejas Yoga - Moving & Expanding in the South Loop

Just a heads up, got this email yesterday...

It's been about three and a half years since we first opened our doors and although we've had some great times in our current space, it's time to expand!

We would like to thank you for your patronage over these last few years and also for your patience. There have been a number of times when we have had to turn students away because of a lack of space and have not been able to accommodate others with additional classes at more convenient times.

The new and improved Tejas will be more than twice the size of our current location. We will be adding classes in the evenings as well as most mornings. Also, we will be able to continue developing our advanced teacher training or Adhikara Kula program. Keep an eye out for more ways to add continuing education hours to your resume if you have completed a 200-hour training.

Rest assured, the yoga studio and community you have helped build is not moving far. Our new location is just one and a half blocks south at 1300 S. Wabash: still just a block from the Roosevelt CTA station if you take public transportation. If you drive, street parking is cheaper and more available. There is also a lot one block south where you can park all day for $5 (cash).

Classes at the new space will begin in April. Until then, our regular schedule will continue at our current location. Thank you for your continued support!

Sincerely,
Jim Bennitt and James Tennant
rememberthebreath rememberthebreath

Re: Tejas Yoga - Moving & Expanding in the South Loop

Excited about this!  Tejas Yoga is a gem of a studio.  Superb asset to the neighborhood.