Tejas Yoga will open at new location - 1300 S. Wabash - Friday, April 5

rememberthebreath rememberthebreath

Tejas Yoga will open at new location - 1300 S. Wabash - Friday, April 5

I received this email yesterday from Tejas Yoga.  They will be moving from their current location at 1133 S. Wabash a few blocks south to 1300 S. Wabash (BMO building). This was mentioned on the board earlier, but there were no specific dates for the move mentioned in that post.  Tejas could be included in the category for businesses in the business counter for businesses in 2013 that have moved within the South Loop.

"It's finally here. A new chapter in the evolution of Tejas Yoga begins next week. Jim, James, and the Tejas family will be flexing their muscles Wednesday in order to transport the guts of the studio to our new location, 1300 S. Wabash. We will spend the day organizing our new space Thursday.

All classes will be cancelled Wednesday, April 3 and Thursday, April 4. Our normal schedule will resume Friday, April 5.

Easter Sunday Schedule

Sunday, March 31 will be a modified schedule due to the Easter holiday:

10am Vigorous with James
12pm Foundational with Paul

All other classes will be cancelled.
New Spring Schedule

With more space we are able to add a number of new classes for your convenience. Monday, April 8 begins our new expanded schedule.

Thank you for your patience in this exciting time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Hope to see you soon,
Jim and James
Tejas Yoga"
yogichic yogichic

Re: Tejas Yoga will open at new location - 1300 S. Wabash - Friday, April 5

Love Tejas. If you're looking for an authentic yoga class that incorporates asanas (poses), pranayama (breathing), and meditation (concentration) then this is the studio for you. Great teachers and classes. Jim and James are two of the best teachers in Chicago.
rememberthebreath rememberthebreath

Re: Tejas Yoga will open at new location - 1300 S. Wabash - Friday, April 5

I do wonder why Sloopin hasn't posted about this move, since Tejas is building out a space that has been empty for quite some time (2nd Floor of BMO building).  Sloopin has posted about the Nepali restaurant, but not a peep about this lovely yoga studio.  Jim Bennitt is a South Loop resident and a nationally-known yoga teacher/practitioner. Sloopin -- there's a nice scoop for you :)