The Lex and surrounding developments

Not Much You Not Much You

The Lex and surrounding developments

Hi ya'll....born and raised in IL...just moved to the Sloop from the north side and could not be happier....I was curious if anyone knew about any progress with the Lex and the stores they wanted to open  up in there/around there....Also a sidenote...looking for a good slice of pizza in the Sloop...any suggestions?

Thanks
MarkChicago MarkChicago

Re: The Lex and surrounding developments

Flo & Santos - Marco's Italian Beef Pizza.
Sandra Sandra

Re: The Lex and surrounding developments

HI there and welcome to the South Loop. Pizzeria Brando's not to far from you makes really delicious Pizza. Give it a try, my boyfriend and I go there whenever we order Pizza
tpoct tpoct

Re: The Lex and surrounding developments

I agree, although I think it's Brandi's.
jamesst75 jamesst75

Re: The Lex and surrounding developments

Re: pizza - Lou Malanati's on State; Uno's on S. Dearborn N of Harrison; Giordano's at 14th and Michigan to open soon.
Sandra Sandra

Re: The Lex and surrounding developments

Ooops I had the feeling I somehow had that name wrong... thanks for correcting that :-)