Trilingual magnet school teacher for tutoring or childcare

Andrew_C Andrew_C

Trilingual magnet school teacher for tutoring or childcare

Hello,
I'm a foreign language teacher at one of the city's selective enrollment schools, just back home from a student trip to Japan.  I'm looking for some part time work to keep busy and earn a little money over the summer, working with elementary to high school aged kids in the neighborhood either on a regular or occassional basis.

I could provide tutoring in a variety of subjects, or just be on hand for childcare and urban adventure (museum, zoo or park visits, for example) as needed.  The subjects I teach are French, Spanish and English as a foreign language (though I could also provide help in some other areas too.

I am available during the day or occasionally at night too, as you might need.

Email me if it sounds like something you could use, andcol@gmail.com

Thank you!