U-Verse Availability

Josh Josh

U-Verse Availability

As Comcast prices continue to increase, I was hoping to at least use the availability of AT&T U-verse as a bargaining chip to threaten cancelling my service.  Unfortunately, U-verse is still not available in my building.  Who in the South Loop has U-verse and does anyone have any information on when it will be expanded to more addresses?  I'm aware of the cost and poor quality (some people claim), so I'm not really looking for comments about that in this thread, just simply availability.
forgettheharbaughs forgettheharbaughs

Re: U-Verse Availability

The entire building at 1841 s. Calumet has ATT U-Verse
MarkChicago MarkChicago

Re: U-Verse Availability

Josh, I can't speak about U-Verse, but you should call Comcast and talk with their Retentions Dept about your concerns.  Personally, I have enjoyed "new customer" rates for about 4 years now so it's not an issue.  Also talk to their sales dept about a bundle of services, usually it's much better priced than a single service regardless of what you actually use.
nogs nogs

Re: U-Verse Availability

most buildings/associations have bundle deals with certain providers... we have RCN and it's great. Probably priced between AT&T and Comcrapt.
K K

Re: U-Verse Availability

We have it in 1819 S Michigan.  Can't get the top tier speed, but one notch lower.