Waffles

blarger blarger

Waffles

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
rememberthebreath rememberthebreath

Re: Waffles

I send a FB message to Waffles Cafe about the ownership and they (whoever is answering the social media) said this. "They (Chicago Waffles) are separate from Waffles Cafe cafe. I'm an investor but have nothing to do with the operation. They do not have Wonuts. The only place they have Wonuts is 203 east ohio and 3617 N Broadway."

This is a little confusing because Chicago Waffles (judging from their Facebook page) https://www.facebook.com/chicagowaffles sells wonuts and was originally owned by the same owners of the other Waffles.  There clearly was an ownership change, but I'm not sure when it was. My original question was not answered.
Emhagge Emhagge

Re: Waffles

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Sloop815 Sloop815

Re: Waffles

We were just in the South Loop Waffels, they have wonuts next to the cash register.